Sunday 11 October 2015

New Revlon Touch & Glow Advanced Fairness Cream Review

Hello girls...
I went to my regular beauty centre and the sales girl said me to try this Revlon Touch & Glow Advanced Fairness Cream.
So i picked this one. Am not a big fan of the fairness cream bt i need a morning moisturizer so i will use it instead of moisturizer. so lets have a look on this.

Price: 190 Rupees  for 50 grams

What it claims ??
This Advanced Fairness Cream has :

1. Advanced vitamin agent (AVA): Acts upon skin making it fairer.

2. Dual Sunscreen : Protect skin from harsh rays of the sun, which helps preventing darkening and premature ageing.

3. Honey : A natural moisturizer , nourishes skin, keeping it smooth and supple.
Makes your skin noticeably fairer, leaving it soft, smooth and beautiful. Touch & Glow fairness cream has been developed at Revlon International research Centre, U.S.A and tested by dermatologists.


How to use: Apply to face, neck and arms, after cleansing. Use twice a day for best results.

Shelf Life : 3 years


My Experience :
By seeing the title touch and glow i thought that it gives me lots of glow. When i opened the cap then the fragrance attracted me. It has a mild fragrance. The consistency is very thick as u can see in the picture.

 It blended very nice on my skin and it made my skin very soft and moisturised.
I saw a little glow on my face. But after 2 hours it made my skin very very oily i just felt oh my god. And i didn't felt it had sunscreen because when i reached home i can see tan on my face. Am very disappointed with cream. But i used it like as night moisturizer for hands. Girls believe me it made wonders on my hand.
When i woke up then my hand became too soft. From that day i am using this cream as my hand cream. Hahaha How weird !? Bt i can't waste the product right. But i think this product will suits to dry skin people.


Pro's :
- Its fragrance
- Packaging
- Easy to carry in our wallet
- Suits for dry skin people
- It will give a little glow


Con's :
- It will make the skin damn oily
- Doesn't suit to oil skin people


Will i recommend this ?
A big yesss to dry skin people. Nd a big no to combination skin.


Will i repurchase it ?
No way but as a hand cream may be.


Ratings:  1.5/5

That 0.5 is for its fragrance and the remaining 1 point is just because it acted as a hand cream.

2 comments: